COVID-19 SOLUTIONS: PMC is now providing the following solutions to enhance your response to the challenges presented by Covid-19:
- Thermal imaging cameras to detect elevated temperatures
- Standalone thermal imaging workstations for individual temperature screening
- Camera systems with occupancy counting and physical distancing monitoring and alerting capabilities
- Face Mask Detection systems
- Personal Partition Systems for dispatch workstations
- Cell Phone PTT (push-to-talk) apps that integrate and communicate securely with radio networks, connecting personnel regardless of their location
- Phone and conference calling systems to empower and streamline your remote workforce. Many integrations available, now including MS Teams
Please contact us today for more information on any of these solutions, or to let us know how we can better support your mission during these challenging times.
COVID-19 OPERATIONS UPDATE: In our ongoing response to this pandemic , PMC will continue operating on a staggered work schedule to further increase physical distancing and to minimize any potential virus impact to our team and yours. At all times, part of our staff will be working remotely, while part of our staff will be working at our Hazlet HQ, to fulfill duties that cannot be accomplished remotely. These measures are being taken to reduce the risk of infection to our employees and their families, and also so that PMC may better support you, our mission-critical customers.
During this time, we request that you use email as much as possible for non-essential requests, or call the direct line for the person you wish to reach. Please see the list below for general email addresses for the most common requests. We are hard at work and we will respond to your inquiry. For all urgent matters, please feel free to call us, we are here to support your critical communications needs during this difficult time. We ask that you please refrain from stopping by our Hazlet HQ without an appointment, again to minimize the potential spread of this coronavirus.
We sincerely appreciate all of our employees, vendors, partners and valued customers, and we want to do our part to get us all through this unprecedented outbreak. Thank you VERY MUCH for your patience and cooperation. We are here to support public and critical private communications infrastructure needs, so that the agencies we support can do their jobs to ensure the public safety and health of our community. THANK YOU for your service, and please be safe out there. We are here for you, and we will get through this together.